Spyderco Caribbean Folding Knife 3.7" Rustproof LC200N Leaf Shaped Serrated Blade, 3D Machined G10 Handles - C217GS
SP217GS: C217GS Caribbean Leaf
Crafted from rustproof LC200N, the Carribean is available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge and is full-flat ground for superior edge geometry. All other features—including precision- machined, two-toned handle scales, a high-strength Compression Lock mechanism, and a reversible tip-up titanium pocket clip—are identical to its leaf-bladed counterpart, making the Caribbean Sheepfoot one of the classiest and most capable mariner’s knives available.
- Rustproof LC200N Blade
- 3D-machined textured G10 handle
- High-strength Compression Lock
- Nested stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Closed Length: 4.84"
- Overall Length: 8.54"
- Cutting Edge: 3.67"
- Blade Thickness: 0.141"
- Blade Material: LC200N Rustproof Steel
- Blade Style: Leaf Shape
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: Black and Yellow
- Locking Mechanism: Compression
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry)
- Model Number: C217GS
- Model Name: Caribbean Leaf
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 716104011490
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.