Spyderco Caribbean Folding Knife 3.7" Rustproof LC200N Sheepsfoot Serrated Blade, 3D Machined G10 Handles - C217GSSF
SP217GSSF: C217GSSF Caribbean Sheepsfoot
For mariners and other users who prefer a classic sheepfoot blade profile, this version of the Caribbean proudly showcases a blunt-tipped blade that is ideal for rescue applications and use around inflatable watercraft. Crafted from rustproof LC200N, it is available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge and is full-flat ground for superior edge geometry. All other features—including precision- machined, two-toned handle scales, a high-strength Compression Lock mechanism, and a reversible tip-up titanium pocket clip—are identical to its leaf-bladed counterpart, making the Caribbean Sheepfoot one of the classiest and most capable mariner’s knives available.
- Rustproof LC200N Blade
- 3D-machined textured G10 handle
- High-strength Compression Lock
- Nested stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Closed Length: 4.84"
- Overall Length: 8.54"
- Cutting Edge: 3.67"
- Blade Thickness: 0.141"
- Blade Material: LC200N Rustproof Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepfoot
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: Black and Yellow
- Locking Mechanism: Compression
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry)
- Model Number: C217GSSF
- Model Name: Caribbean Sheepsfoot
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Taiwan