Spyderco AT Barr One-Eyed Jack Folding Knife 2.49" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Ivory G10 Handles with Heart/Spade Inlays - C226GP
SP226GP: C226GP One-Eyed Jack
The One-Eyed Jack translates the painstaking craftsmanship of knifemaker A.T. Barr’s handmade creation into an extraordinary factory-made folder. Its full-flat-ground blade includes an accessible Trademark Round Hole for easy one-handed opening with either hand. The blade is paired with a custom-quality handle featuring full, skeletonized stainless steel liners, stainless steel bolsters, and ivory G10 scales. The obverse scale is embellished with precisely fitted G10 inlays of a spade and a heart, while the reverse side is home to a deep-pocket wire clip configured for right-side tip-up carry. As an extra touch of class, the stainless steel backspacer and the liners that form the foundation of the knife’s liner lock mechanism showcase decorative file work. This remarkable knife is as close to custom as factory-made gets.
- A.T. Barr custom collaboration
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel bolsters
- Smooth white G10 scales with inlaid G10 heart/spade
- Liner lock mechanism
- Right-side tip-up deep-carry wire pocket clip
- File worked backspacer and liners
- Blade Length: 2.49"
- Closed Length: 3.54"
- Overall Length: 6.03"
- Cutting Edge: 2.42"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: G10 with Stainless Steel Bolsters
- Handle Color: Ivory
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Model Number: C226GP
- Model Name: One-Eyed Jack
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in Taiwan