Spyderco C238TIP Rassenti Paysan Folding Knife S90V Stonewashed Plain Blade, Gray Titanium Handle
SP238TIP: C238TIP Paysan
Additional images, information and specs coming soon.
- Peter Rassenti custom collaboration
- Stainless steel interface with overtravel stop on Reeve Integral Lock mechanism
- Single piece titanium handle
- CPM S90V stainless steel blade
- Ball bearing pivot system
- Tall saber grind
- Made in Taiwan
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95