Spyderco Cricket Folding Knife 1-7/8" VG10 Blade, Black Mother of Pearl Sunburst Inlay and Stainless Steel Handles - SPYJ29P
SP29PBMOP: Cricket Jewelry Collection
The Cricket is one of the most innovative of Spyderco's models. Smooth, oval, altogether balanced, the Cricket is a tactile wonder. The reverse "S" blade gets down to business on delicate cutting jobs and craft projects. The handle features an exquisite handcrafted Jewelry Collection Sunburst Black Mother of Pearl inlay done by Santa Fe Stoneworks. The lockup is a linerLock locking system and metal tip-down clip. The Cricket's curious egg-like shape feels at home in all size hands. It's small enough to clip to a shirt collar, use as a tie tack or a money clip.
Please note: As these are individually handcrafted pieces, actual product may be slightly different than pictured.
- Blade Length: 1-7/8" (47.5 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1-5/8" (41 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 5/64" (2 mm)
- Overall Length: 4-3/4" (117 mm)
- Closed Length: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1.75 oz. (49.5 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Sunburst Black Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Knife Made in Seki-City, Japan
UPC Code: 016467
A beautiful natural material, Mother of Pearl is very strong, resilient and really accents knives well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95