Squid Industries Nautilus Balisong Butterfly Trainer 5.05" Unsharpened Stainless Steel Blade, Silver Aluminum Frame with Black G10 Scales
SQNAUTSL: Nautilus Balisong Trainer - Silver
The Nautilus is the most innovative Squid Industries product yet and is the first production balisong to feature a channel liner design with scales. This channel handle design has FR4 G10 fiberglass laminate overlays for increased grip and durability. The finely tuned bushing pivot system allows for maximum smoothness with nearly zero handle play. It features a chamfered spine for enhanced comfort, tapered handles for more control, and a quiet tang pin system for nearly silent flipping. It is one of the best balisong trainers currently available and a beautiful example of American craftsmanship.
Made and Assembled in the USA
Each and every Nautilus is hand-assembled and tested by to ensure that each unit is an exceptional flipper. Every trainer from Squid Industries comes thread locked however extended flipping and use can cause the thread locker to break down over time so don't forget to maintain your trainer. Each trainer also comes with a box, microfiber pouch, and Squid Industries sticker.
- Channel constructed 6061-T6511 aluminum frame with FR4 G10 scales
- Bushings for ultra-smooth flipping action
- Latch-less, channel constructed handles offer ultra-clean lines and a pleasing minimalist aesthetic
- Blade Length: 5.05"
- Closed Length: 5.75"
- Overall Length: 10.0"
- Blade Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Nautilus Trainer
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.50"
- Liner Material: Channelled 6061-T6511 Aluminum, Silver
- Locking Mechanism: Latch-less (None)
- Pivot Assembly: Bushings
- Pin Design: Tang Pins
- Pocket Clip: None
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA