Stone River Gear Folding Knife 2.625" Black Ceramic Blade, Desert Ironwood Handles - SRG2BMD
SRG2BMD: Ceramic Folding Knife, Desert Ironwood
Stone River Gear
Elegance meets function! This ceramic folding knife has both. The contoured desert ironwood handle emphasizes the natural beauty of this knife. The black zirconium oxide ceramic blade is super sharp and holds an edge 12 times longer than convention steel blades. The knife comes with a slim profile pocket clip for easy access. The stylized blade lifter and smooth opening action add to the knife’s elegance. Ideal for cutting cardboard, rope, paper, fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Non-stick blade
- Antibacterial surface
- Harder than any material second only to diamonds
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- Rust free Non corrosive
- Easy cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces fatigue during long cutting tasks
- Ideal for cutting vegetables, fruits and boneless meats
- Blade Length: 2.625"
- Cutting Edge: 2.625"
- Overall Length: 6.625"
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Zirconium Oxide
- Handle Material: Desert Ironwood
- Handle Thickness: 0.36"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95