Stone River Gear Folding Knife 2.75" Black Ceramic Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles - SRG2CFB
SRG2CFB: Ceramic Folding Knife, Carbon Fiber
Stone River Gear
This ceramic knife is great to toss in a pack for hiking, camping or a trek in the field. The lightweight ceramic knife weighs less than two ounces so it won’t weigh your pack down. If you prefer, simply clip the knife to your pocket for easy access. The contoured, carbon fiber handle is comfortable to hold, light and won’t slip in your hand. The durable carbon fiber will help to protect the blade so you can have a powerful cut every time you extract your knife. The sharp blade is ideal for straight cuts of paper, rope or cardboard.
Ceramic knives stay sharper 12 times longer than conventional steel blades, so you don’t need to continually sharpen the blade and worry about finding a dull knife when you need a precise cut. This knife can go from cutting boneless meats to fruits and vegetables with a quick wash. The non-porous, easy to clean material won’t harbor bacteria or rust from incomplete drying.
- Non-stick blade
- Antibacterial surface
- Harder than any material second only to diamonds
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- Rust free Non corrosive
- Easy cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces fatigue during long cutting tasks
- Ideal for cutting vegetables, fruits and boneless meats
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Zirconium Oxide
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.34"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95