Stone River Gear Folding Knife 3.3" Black Ceramic Drop Point Blade, Titanium Coated Aluminum Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlay - SRG4TLB
SRG4TLB: Ceramic Folding Knife, Carbon Fiber Inlay
Stone River Gear
Stone River knives are manufactured from the highest quality stabilized zirconium oxide material available in the world. Each knife features a contoured ergonomically designed comfort grip handle for a sure and comfortable grip. The blades are meticulously edged to provide years of regular service without the need of sharpening.
Precision Cutting Tool… Ideal for use in the field for skinning and dressing game. Excellent for straight cuts of fruits, vegetables, boneless meats, paper, and rope.
- Non-stick blade
- Antibacterial surface
- Harder than any material second only to diamonds
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- Rust free Non corrosive
- Easy cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces fatigue during long cutting tasks
- Ideal for cutting vegetables, fruits and boneless meats
- Blade Length: 3.30"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Overall Length: 7.60"
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Blade Thickness: 0.080"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Zirconium Oxide
- Handle Material: Titanium Coated Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.47"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in China
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95