Stone River Gear Change-Blade Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" AUS-8 Stainless and Ceramic Blades, Black G10 Handles, Nylon Sheath - SRG4XCW
SRG4XCW: Change-Blade Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
Stone River Gear
Need a knife that can step up to any cutting challenge while hunting? The Stone River Change-Blade Hunting Knife is the ideal option. You get three blades of exceptional quality – one stainless-skinning blade for dressing bones and joints, and two interchangeable white ceramic zirconium skinning blades for precision cutting. Because advanced ceramic blades stay sharp 10 to 12 times longer than conventional steel, you’ll quickly understand why more avid hunters are adding ceramic to their knife collections.
The ergonomic design of this hunting knife system feels comfortable in your hand and is a snap to use, whether you’re miles out in a dense forest or are navigating the rugged terrain of high country. Grip the contoured handle, swap the blades and experience cutting ease and accuracy like you never have before.
- Quick release locking mechanism
- AUS-8 Stainless skinning blade ideal for dressing bone and joints
- Two interchangeable White Ceramic Zirconium skinning blades for precision Cutting. Super Sharp stays sharp 10-12 times Longer than conventional steel
- Rugged Contoured G10 Handle
- Formed Nylon Belt Sheath with storage for extra blades
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.50"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: Ceramic and AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: White Zirconium Oxide and Satin
- Handle Material: G10
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Made in China