SteriPEN UltraLight UV Water Purifier RCP-MP-E
STERIRCPMPE: American Red Cross UltraLight Purifier
The SteriPEN Ultra is proven to be safe and effective, eliminating over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness. Ultraviolet light eliminates germ's ability to reproduce and make you sick.
In just 48 seconds, your water is safe to drink. Now you're free to hike and travel wherever you want, without the need to carry or store your own water. SteriPEN is proven to be safe and effective, eliminating over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa that cause water-borne illness. SteriPEN has earned the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal, certifying its effectiveness.
UltraLight is the most advanced UV water purifier around. The OLED display clearly indicates treatment and battery status. With an internal rechargeable battery, there's no need to carry spare batteries. When fully charged, UltraLight will treat 80 half-liters or 20 full-liters of water and its UV lamp will last for 8,000 treatments.
Contents: SteriPEN Ultra, carrying case, USB cable, and user's guide. Three-year limited warranty.
- Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.65 x 1.3 inches
- Lamp Life: 8,000 treatments
- Battery: Internal Lithium-Ion (Included with purchase)
- Battery Life: Full charge treats up to 50 Liters: 50 1L, or 100 0.5L, treatments
- Minimium Bottle Diameter: 20 mm (0.8 inches)
- Filter Compatability Tapered End Fits All or Pre-Filter