Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 10" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polypropylene Handles, Polyurethane Sheath - 10FFPU
SVO10FFPU: 10" Kiwi Fish Fillet
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet knife. 15" overall. 10" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black polypropylene handle. Polyurethane belt sheath (color may vary).
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 10"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Weight: 4.6 oz. Knife Only, 6.3 oz. with Sheath
- Includes Gray Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand