Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 10" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Polyurethane Sheath - 10FFPV-ORG
SVO10FFPVORG: 10" Fish Fillet
The Svord Fish Fillet knife features a 10" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade with colored polypropylene handles and a polyurethane belt sheath. Each blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat-treatment process. The blade is hand ground with a water-cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time-honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water-cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of the box" performance
- Blade Length: 10"
- Overall Length: 14.5"
- Weight: 4.6 oz. Knife Only, 6.3 oz. with Sheath
- Includes Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand