Svord 4.5 SP Steak Knife 4-1/2" Carbon Steel Blade, Ash Wood Handle
SVO45SP: 4.5 SP Steak Knife
The 4.5 SP Steak Knife features a 4-1/2" Swedish high carbon tool steel 3/4 tang blade and measures 9-1/4" overall. The handle is made from Ash wood and has a simple shape that provides excellent grip, even when wet. It has a very solid feel and is quite comfortable in the hand. As with all carbon steel blades, be sure to wipe knife completely dry before storing otherwise it will rust. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 4-1/2"
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Blade Material: Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Handle Material: Ash Wood
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Made in New Zealand
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$352.00 On Sale: $179.99