Svord Golok British Army Pattern Machete 11" Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath - SVORD-GOLOK-G
SVOGM: Golok Micarta, British Army Pattern
Svord Golok, British Army Pattern fixed blade. 16-3/4" overall. 11" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black Miacrta handle. Leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11"
- Overall Length: 16-3/4"
- Weight: 16.8 oz.
- Includes Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.