Svord Golok British Army Pattern Machete 11" Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath - SVORD-GOLOK-G
SVOGM: Golok Micarta, British Army Pattern
Svord Golok, British Army Pattern fixed blade. 16-3/4" overall. 11" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black Miacrta handle. Leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11"
- Overall Length: 16-3/4"
- Weight: 16.8 oz.
- Includes Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand