Svord Kiwi General Purpose Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KGP
SVOKGP: Svord Kiwi General Purpose
Svord Kiwi General Purpose utility knife. 11-3/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange Polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand