Smith & Wesson Lite 16" Heat Treated Collapsible Baton, Nylon Pouch - SWBAT16LT
SWBAT16LT: SWAT 16" Collapsible Lite Baton
Smith & Wesson
The Smith and Wesson SWAT 16" collapsible lite baton is easily carried and rapidly deployed into action with a quick flick of the wrist. It provides the carrier with a confident attitude that he or she carries a powerful deterrent to ward off any attacker. The baton affords superb balance and control and offers a rounded impact point that will apply significant pressure to an attacker without inflicting any cuts. This model measures 6.5" when closed, and 16" when deployed. It is constructed from heavy-duty black steel and features a soft foam handle for a superior grip. This item includes a heavy-duty 1680 Denier pouch.
- Tip Material: 1215MS Free Cutting Steel
- First Shaft Material: STKM 11A Carbon Steel
- Middle Shaft Material: 7076 T6 Aluminum
- Tensile Strength: 2653 lbf (1204 kgf)
- Bending Strength: 1986 lbf (901 kgf)
- Handle Length: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 16" (40.5 cm)
- Handle Material: 7076 T6 Aluminum with Soft Foam Grip
- Sheath Material: 1680 Denier
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Made in Taiwan