Sentry Solutions Tuf-Glide - 8 oz. Refill (91061)
SY1061: Tuf-Glide - 8 oz. Refill
The quick drying partner for TUF-CLOTH. It is a powerful dry-film lubricant and rust inhibitor for bonded protection that will not wash or wipe off. Use TUF-GLIDE to lubricate and protect the hard-to-reach areas of all your equipment and gear.
How It Works
TUF-GLIDE penetrates hard to reach areas and displaces water. It provides cleaning, rust protection and lubrication. Pure mineral spirits carries the active ingredients and provides cleaning action. It quickly evaporates, and Sentrys proprietary ingredients bond to the surface. The bonding ensures long-lasting effectiveness, and reliable dirt free performance.
TUF-GLIDEs waterproof protection will not wash off and will not thicken in the cold (even down to -40°F/-40°C). It is dry to the touch so will not attract dirt like oil-based products, nor does it leave a slippery film like silicone. It is safe to use on wood and most plastics.
Directions For Use
Shake bottle. If surfaces to be protected are very dirty, grimy or oily, best performance will be achieved if the surface is cleaned before using TUF-GLIDE. For lightly soiled surfaces TUF-GLIDE should be used for cleaning.
Apply a few drops of TUF-GLIDE to surfaces or areas to be protected. Work the mechanism to insure complete coverage. Wipe off any excess and remainder of equipment with TUF-CLOTH for 100% protection.
For best results make TUF-GLIDE a regular part of gear care program Use frequently if item is exposed to wear or stored outdoors. For extreme conditions or saltwater applications use MARINE TUF-CLOTH.
- Firearms: Rust Protection: Rust Protection for Your Firearms
- Knives: Rust Protection: Protect Your Knives Against Rust
- Knives: Knife Care: Caring for Your Knife
- Marine: Rust Protection: Rust Protection for Your Marine Equipment
- Marine: Fishing tackle: Protect Your Fishing Tackle
- Marine: Saltwater Protection: Protect Against Saltwater
- Sport and Other Uses: Rust Protection: Rust Protection for Your Sports and Other Equipment
- Sport and Other Uses: Wood Working: Wood Working