SWIZA D05 Swiss Pocket Knife Multi-Tool, Red, 2.75" Plain Blade - KNI.0050.1000
SZAKNI00501000: SWIZA D05 Swiss Pocket Knife, Red
The Swiss knife SWIZA D05 with revolutionary 360° design and robust non-slip surface fits perfectly in your hand. The knife’s ergonomic shape makes all tools easily accessible and the die-cut slot allows easy opening for both right-handed and left-handed users: 75-mm blade with secure lock, saw, punch and awl with sewing eye, bottle opener with flat-head screwdriver No. 3 and wire bender, can opener with flat-head screwdriver No. 1, sommelier corkscrew and tweezers.
- Blade - The blades in every SWIZA Swiss Knife are forged from a chrome and molybdenum alloy to obtain an extra strong, durable and tenacious blade and then polished to an impervious stainless steel finish. • 440/57 HRC Stainless Steel • 75mm Length • Excellent cutting performance • Die-cut slot on spine for easy opening with either the left or right hand • Safety Lock System: press the SWIZA cross button to release the lock allowing the blade to close
- Reamer/Punch - This high-quality hardened stainless steel awl is perfect for piercing leather and is strong enough to indent hard materials. It includes a threading eye and features an additional resistance for optimized use when the tool is open.
- Can Opener - The hardened stainless steel can opener efficiently opens cans by hooking the tool under the rim of the can and cutting the top using a rotating up-and-down motion. This versatile tool also features a No. 1 flathead screwdriver at the end of the tool.
- Bottle Opener / Screwdriver - This hardened stainless steel universal bottle opener can also be used to pry and remove small nails, bend wire with the integrated wire hole and includes a No. 3 flathead screwdriver, and features an additional resistance at 90° and 180° for optimized use.
- Corkscrew - The sommelier caliber hardened stainless steel corkscrew has a cork-friendly diameter and 5-turn action that easily and confidently pulls corks without tearing.
- Tweezers - Made from high-quality hardened stainless steel, these handy tweezers feature beveled tips for high precision use including removing splinters and thorns. The improved lever thickness increases the spring effect and bend shape is engineered to ensure optimal grip and use.
- Saw - Robust, corrosion-resistant stainless steel saw for a clean, precise cut. The geometry of the blade’s upward tapering ensures high-performance push-and-pull cutting without jamming.
- Blade Length: 2.95" (75 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (83 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.55" (166 mm)
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57HRC
- Handle Material: Red Rubber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Made in Switzerland