Terrain 365 Otter Slipjoint Folding Knife 3" Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt Spear Point Blade, Black G10 Handles - 10702
T365OTTERBK: Otter Slipjoint Folding Knife - Black G10
The Terrain 365 Otter Slipjoint is a modern, technical iteration of the classic Barlow pattern featuring their rustproof, edge-holding Terravantium blade. Like its animal namesake, this pocket knife is equally at home in the water or on land and is also available with marine gray G10, titanium, or carbon fiber scales.
The Barlow pattern is one of the most enduring classic slipjoint models ever created. Its appeal is in its simplicity, pragmatism, and usability. Terrain 365 looked to this great classic to create their own modern version. One of the unique carryovers is the lanyard bail where a leather wrist thong or knotted lanyard can be attached. The Otter Slipjoint is an all-around pocket knife for everyday carry, updated with technical, modern materials, precision machined parts, and a legacy design distilled down to its core characteristics that are utterly relevant today as it was when first introduced in 1670.
- Modern Modified Spear Point Blade Profile
- Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium Blade
- 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
- Martensitic Stainless Steel Backspring
- Fine Matte Finish
- Dual Nail Nicks
- Titanium Lanyard Bail (Do Not Close Blade with Bail Over Blade Channel)
- Terrain 365 Mark
- Terravantium Blade Mark
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Closed Length: 3.9375"
- Overall Length: 6.9375"
- Blade Material: Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Liner Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Pivot Assembly: Bronze Bushings
- Pocket Clip: None
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Designers: Mike Vagnino and Patrick Ma
- Made in the USA