Tashi Bharucha Design Rowdy HiTech Flipper 3.5" Stonewashed CPM-154 Blade, Chamfered Hole/Grooved Titanium Handles
TBDROWDYHTCHG: Rowdy HiTech Folding Knife, Chamfered Hole/Grooves
Tashi Bharucha Design
The Rowdy is the first mid-tech project for Tashi Bharucha and is an absolutely amazing knife. The manufacturing is done by Gerry McGinnis, one of the most talented custom knifemakers in the industry today and has been for quite some time. It's machined using the same processes as his customs, assembled by hand the same way with the same attention to detail as Gerry puts into his customs. He has 100% control over how these knives come out because they (Gerry and his father) are doing everything but the blade grinding right there in their own shop. Tashi Bharucha was so impressed by the quality of this knife and the speed of which Gerry had it completed that he's dubbed this mid-tech project HiTech!
In typical Tashi-style the Rowdy pairs a wide blade with an ergonomic, slender handle for a knife that combines both great looks and tactical functionality. It has superior, lightning fast flipping action, excellent fit and finish, and a cool look you don't come across every day. It's a large yet extremely appealing design that carries very well and everything about it screams use me! The 3.5" clip point blade is made from CPM-154 stainless steel with a uniform stonewashed finish. The handle is made from titanium with milling to improve both aesthetics and grip. It's simply beautiful from the way it looks to the way it functions and everything in-between. There isn't a negative thing we can say about this knife. It features great jimping on the thumb ramp, a G10 back spacer, anodized titanium pocket clip, lanyard hole, Torx screw construction throughout, and has one of the sharpest edges we've ever seen. It's definitely tactical in nature but the ultra-fast action makes this a stylish EDC knife for those preferring larger knives.
- The only thing you should need to do to your knife upon delivery is clip it in your pocket and carry it. The pivot needs NO ADJUSTMENT. I spend a lot of time tuning each knife, adjusting it won't make anything magical happen. If the stop pin track gets dirty, blow the knife out with compressed air. If you must take it all the way apart, the clip side screw is the screw to take out of the pivot. Be sure to clean and re grease the bearings with Sentry Solutions Hi Slip Grease or equivalent. When in doubt, don't take it apart, especially for no reason.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium with Single Chamfered Hole/Groove Pattern
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Designer: Tashi Bharucha
- Handmade in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95