TEC Accessories BOT-L-BIT Hex Bit Bottle Opener - TEC301
TEC301: BOT-L-BIT Hex Bit
Based on a standard 1/4" hex bit format, the BOT-L-BIT features a patent-pending design with a variety of uses all rolled into one simple tool. Whether you need to open boxes, scrape, pry, or (most importantly) open a bottle cap, you will be well prepared for whatever task you encounter. Made from hardened tool steel and finished with durable nickel plating, the BOT-L-BIT can be used as:
Bottle Opener/Cap Lifter
All this in a standard 1" long, 1/4" hex bit which can easily be stored in any number of common bit holders. So get rid of any one of those duplicate screwdriver bits, and replace it with the multi-functional BOT-L-BIT!
- Patent-pending design
- Manufactured from hardened tool steel
- Durable nickel plated finish
- Standard 1/4" hex bit format
- Multi-functional tool profile
- Fits in all universal hex bit handles/tools
- Works with magnetized or ball detent retention handles
- Material: C45 Tool Steel
- Treatment: Hardened to RC30-35
- Finish: Carbonitride/Nickel Plated
- Dimensions: 1/4" Hex Bit, 1" Long
- Weight: 0.16 oz.
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.