5.11 Tactical LMC Recurve Folding Knife 3.25" Satin Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles (51068)
TG51068: LMC Recurve
The LMC Recurve folding knife offers a full-sized feel and reliable performance in any environment and for a variety of cutting tasks. The 3.25" blade is crafted from 3mm thick AUS 8 steel hardened to 57-60 HRC for maximum strength and edge retention, while the ambidextrous Blade-Tech® V-hole provides quick, smooth deployment. Crack and shatter resistant FRN handles ensure a positive grip, and a prominent finger choil and spine jimping offer precise user control for fine tasks. Includes a reversible carry clip and a Torx® tool.
- Superior craftsmanship, unbeatable utility
- Blade-Tech V-hole for quick one-hand deployment
- Textured FRN scale grip
- Prominent finger choil and spine jimping
- Reversible carry clip
- Black oxide coating on all hardware
- 5 mm lanyard hole
- 3.25" AUS 8 hardened steel blade 4.25" closed, 7.5" open
- Crack/shatter proof handle
- 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vellekamp Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95
$74.99 On Sale: $40.45