5.11 Tactical CounterStrike 3 Dagger Style Folding 3.75 Plain Blade, FRN Handles (51084)
TG51084: CounterStrike 3 Dagger Folder
Confident and secure is what you’ll feel using the 5.11 CounterStrike 3 Dagger folding knife; one of three models in the distinctive CS family. The full size handle and well-balanced design combine to make this serious knife a very comfortable carry. The bead blasted single edge blade’s finish eliminates the concern for reflection in tactical situations. As always, included is a Torx® tool so you can locate the pocket clip in any of four positions on the knife to allow you to carry it in the manner you prefer. Designed by Mike Vellekamp.
Counter Strike 3 full-sized tactical folder offers a 3.7 mm thick, 3.75" AUS8 steel blade with bead blasted finish that eliminates reflection. This Dagger boasts a Bayonet-inspired blade with a single plain hardened edge and superior blade control.
- Full-sized tactical folder
- Bead blasted AUS-8 Bayonet-inspired blade with plain edge hardened to 57-59 HRC
- Liner lock design for safe operation
- Deep finger choil for a safe and confident grip
- Black FRN scales are crack and break resistant
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Four way pocket clip
- Includes Torx® tool
- Designed by award winning designer Mike Vellekamp
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 3.7 mm
- Blade Steel: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Bayonet-Inspired Dagger Blade with Bead Blasted Finish
- Closed Length: 5"
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in Taiwan