5.11 Tactical Tarani Karambit Folder 2.875" Blade, Charcoal FRN Handles - 51105
TG51105: Tactical Karambit Folder
This update of the popular CUB Master (Combat Utility Blade), the Karambit Folder is built with AUS8 blade steel, 5.11's TripleHeight texturing on FRN handles for improved retention and control and a charcoal oxide blade coating for a subdued appearance. Designed with world renowned blade expert and instructor Steve Tarani, the Karambit Folder features a 0.125" thick 2.875" long blade with lockback safety mechanism and a reversible spring steel pocket clip for multiple carry options.
- Reliable, efficient tactical defense knife
- Curved Karambit blade
- 5.11 TripleHeight texturing for positive grip of FRN handles
- AUS8 stainless steel blade with charcoal oxide blade finish
- Retention ring
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Cutting Edge: 2.625"
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: AUS8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Gray
- Handle Thickness: 0.37"
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$82.00On Sale: $39.99