5.11 Tactical ATAC A2 Variable-Output Cree LED Flashlight, Strobing, 162 Max Lumens (53141)
TG53141: 53141 ATAC A2 Flashlight
The ATAC™ A2 Tactical Flashlight is the best blend of high performance and low cost power source.
Powered by (2) AA batteries the ATAC™A2 Tactical Flashlight throws a brilliant 162 ANSI FL1 Lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam pattern while providing 1.75 hours of runtime on (HIGH) and 75 hours of runtime on (LOW). The Tactical Intelligent switch is designed to silently cycle through all 3 light modes (High/Low/Strobe) using only the Momentary-On function to prevent the "Click" sound from potentially giving up your location. Another tactical feature developed by professionals for professionals is the Break-Away Lanyard designed to free your arm from the flashlight in the event of an emergency.
Compatible with the 53144 - ATAC Belt Clip/ Holster Accessory.
Tested To ANSI FL1 Standard.
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- (2) AA Duracell® Batteries Included
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Cree® XP-E LED
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Momentary-On Switch
- Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
- Black TPR Soft Touch Anti-Roll Ring
- Break-Away Lanyard Included
- Water Resistant Construction
- Length: 6.0" (152.3mm)
- Max. Diameter: 1.1" (26.9mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0" (24.3mm)
- Product Weight: 3.2oz (90g)
- Weight w. Batteries: 4.9oz (138g)
- Made in China