5.11 Tactical ATAC L1 Variable-Output Cree LED Flashlight, Strobing, 173 Max Lumens (53142)
TG53142: 53142 ATAC L1 Flashlight
The ATAC™ L1 Tactical Flashlight is a powerful compact product with industry leading performance for a single Lithium battery power source.
Powered by (1) CR123A battery the ATAC™ L1 Tactical Flashlight throws a brilliant 173 ANSI FL1 Lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam pattern while providing 2 hours of runtime on (HIGH) and 46 hours of runtime on (LOW). The tactical Intelligent Switch is designed to silently cycle through all 3 light modes (High/Low/Strobe) using only the Momentary-On function to prevent the "Click" sound from potentially giving up your location. The rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch allows you to instantly lock or unlock the light with just one hand using your thumb to prevent inadvertent activation. Another tactical feature developed by professionals for professionals is the Break-Away Lanyard designed to free your arm from the flashlight in the event of an emergency.
Compatible with the 53144 - ATAC Belt Clip/ Holster Accessory.
Tested To ANSI FL1 Standard.
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- (1) CR123A Duracell® Battery Included
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Cree® XP-G LED
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Momentary-On Switch
- Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch
- Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
- Black TPR Soft Touch Anti-Roll Ring
- Break-Away Lanyard Included
- Water Resistant Construction
- Length: 3.9" (99.4mm)
- Max. Diameter: 1.1" (26.7mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0" (24.3mm)
- Product Weight: 2.1oz (59g)
- Weight w. Battery: 2.6oz (75g)
- Made in China