5.11 Tactical ATAC L2 Variable-Output Cree LED Flashlight, Strobing, 222 Max Lumens (53143)
TG53143: 53143 ATAC L2 Flashlight
The ATAC™ L2 Tactical Flashlight is the most powerful product in the family with industry leading performance for a two Lithium battery power source.
Powered by (2) CR123A batteries the ATAC™ L2 Tactical Flashlight throws an ultra bright 222 ANSI FL1 Lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam pattern while providing 4 hours of runtime on (HIGH) and 74 hours of runtime on (LOW). The tactical Intelligent Switch is designed to silently cycle through all 3 light modes (High/Low/Strobe) using only the Momentary-On function to prevent the "Click" sound from potentially giving up your location. The Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch allows you to instantly lock or unlock the light with just one hand using your thumb to prevent inadvertent activation. Another tactical feature developed by professionals for professionals is the Break-Away Lanyard designed to free your arm from the flashlight in the event of an emergency.
Compatible with the 53144 - ATAC Belt Clip/ Holster Accessory.
Tested To ANSI FL1 Standard.
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- (2) CR123A Duracell® Batteries Included
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Cree® XP-G LED
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Momentary-On Switch
- Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch
- Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
- Black TPR Soft Touch Anti-Roll Ring
- Break-Away Lanyard Included
- Water Resistant Construction
- Length: 5.3" (133.7mm)
- Max. Diameter: 1.1" (26.7mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0" (24.3mm)
- Product Weight: 2.6oz (75g)
- Weight w. Batteries: 3.8oz (108g)
- Made in China