Timberline Dave Young CBT Combat Breaching Tool, 16.75" Overall, 440C Blade, Custom Nylon/PVC Sheath - 4804
TM4804: CBT Combat Breaching Tool
The Combat Breaching Tool was developed from real world special ops experience in Africa, Asia, South America and the Middle East. The CBT is designed to perform as a superior fighting tool. The head is crafted with two smooth surfaces to secure and hook limbs for control tactics, take-downs and stripping weapons from attackers. The RAP (rear application piece) is designed for superior cutting, puncture and maximum penetration. The forward edge allows constant contact on impact. The smooth and straight construction of the top spine enables use as an impact tool and for gripping while using the pry feature. The elastomer grip is over-molded to ensure a secure grip, shock absorption and durability. The bottom of the tool features a twelve-degree angle pry tool with an integral nail puller and wire cutter. It includes a custom coyote brown, MOLLE compatible nylon sheath with PVC edge and head protector. Every inch of this robust tool delivers superior performance and no feature was overlooked.
- Gas valve shut-off wrench
- Pry end with nail puller and wire cutter
- Custom sheath system with PVC edge and head protector and nylon body. Positive buckle closures, integral MOLLE loops, straps, snaps and grommets for paracord attachment
- Blade Length: 3.0" (76 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.875" (73 mm)
- Handle Length: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Overall Length: 16.75" (426 mm)
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Matte Titanium Coating
- Handle Material: Textured TPR
- Sheath Material: Nylon with PVC Edge/Head Protector
- Weight: 29 oz. (0.82 kg)
- Designer: Dave Young
- Made in China
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.