Timberline Tim Wegner "Simba" & "Chui" Folding Hunter Set, D2 Tool Steel Blades, Nylon Sheath - 6525
TM6525: Tim Wegner Folding Caper and Skinner Knife Set with Sharpener
Designed by Tim Wegner and very reminiscent of his Pro Hunter designs, this folding hunter set features the 6510 "Chui" caper and 6520 "Simba" skinning knives with a free GATCO ceramic/carbide sharpener and nylon carry pouch. The blades have jimping in two spots on the spine for controlled cutting and fine detail work. The knives features D2 tool steel blades and textured black G10 handles and reversible pocket clips.
- 6510 "Chui" Caper
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (17.78 cm)
- 6520 "Simba" Skinner w/ Guthook
- Blade Length: 3-1/2" (8.89 cm)
- Overall Length: 8-1/4" (17.78 cm)
- Blade Steels: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Materials: Black G10 with Green Patterns
- Features a free GATCO Micro-X Double Duty Pocket Sharpener and Nylon Sheath
UPC Code: 096196065251
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95