Timberline Herman Wall Street Tactical Folding Knife 3.35" Plain Blade, Ivory ABS Handles - 8213
TM8213: Herman Wall Street Tactical
Tim Herman specializes in handcrafted, interframe folders, masterfully embellished with engraving and inlays. No detail escapes his discerning nature – the best steels, perfect gemstones, flawless handle stock, fit and finish. His newest collaborative obsession, the Timberline Wall Street Tactical is a dress-for-success necessity whether you’re in the boardroom or out on the town.
- Blade Length: 3.35" (82 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.45" (190 mm)
- Designer: Tim Herman
- Type: Locking liner
- Liners: 420-J2 stainless steel
- Bolster: 420 stainless steel
- Handle Material: Ivory ABS Material
- Blade Material: AUS-8 stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Satin polish; Thumb Stud 24-karat gold-plated
- Leather Pouch
- Gift boxed along with attractive display case
- Made in China
UPC Code: 096196082135
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95