United Cutlery Gil Hibben Hurricane Pocket Knife 3.06" Satin Drop Point, Aluminum Handles with Tan/Black Micarta Onlay - GH5079
UCGH5079: Gil Hibben Hurricane Folding Knife, Tan/Black Micarta Onlay
The Hibben Hurricane Pocket Knives showcase Gil Hibben’s extraordinary talent for marrying attractive form and absolute function in his incredible designs. The Hurricane has an aggressively styled 3.06" drop point blade with a satin finish that is razor-sharp. The blade deploys easily with the combo of the flipper tab and the ball bearing pivot mechanism. The handles are made from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum and feature several different onlay choices. The ergonomic shaping of the handles and the precisely CNC machined parts make handling and using this knife a pleasure.
- Constructed of precision CNC machined parts with tight tolerances
- Features a glass-smooth ball bearing blade pivot mechanism
- 3.06" 7Cr17 stainless steel blade with satin finish
- Features a flipper stud for quick opening
- Bead blasted stainless steel pocket clip
- 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum handles
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Blade Material: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: 6061 Aluminum w/ Tan/Black Micarta Onlay
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ball Bearings
- Made in China
UPC Code: 760729845640
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95