VDK Knives Talisman Folding Knife 3.125" M390 Black Stonewashed Blade, Green Anodized Titanium Handles
VDKTGR: Talisman Folding Knife, Green
The Talisman combines a high style design with an excellent set of features, making it a formidable foe in the realm of folding knives. Its unique look may not be for everyone but once you have it in your hands, it will be. The compound ground harpoon blade features an excellent thumb ramp and makeshift finger choil to perform fine detail work. The titanium handle is ergonomically curved and shaped in such a way that it's comfortable for extended use while remaining absolutely locked in your hand. It's also got lightening pockets on the interior and a replaceable lockbar insert that doubles as an overtravel arrestor. It's a design that completely took us by surprise but one that we truly love and think you will too.
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.80"
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.148"
- Blade Style: Harpoon
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Green Anodized Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Green Anodized Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Designer: Vlad Domozhirov
- Green Anodized Titanium Backspacer and Hardware
- Made in China