VDK Knives Vice Flipper Knife 4" M390 Black DLC Stonewashed Blade, Blue Titanium Handles with Blue Carbon Fiber Onlays
VDKVCBLBKBL: Vice Folding Knife, Blue Carbon Fiber
The Vice is the next thin handled, wide bladed design from VDK. This knife has smooth action with great ergonomics when you’re gripping it and using it hard. A stylish M390 harpoon blade does most of the heavy lifting, with an included thumb ramp and it performs both stabbing and slicing tasks with ease. Its heavy blade and ball bearing pivot make for smooth, satisfying action. The thick titanium scales and replaceable lockbar insert will ensure years of longevity.
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Cutting Edge: 3.90"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.158"
- Blade Style: Harpoon
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Stonewash
- Handle Material: Blue Titanium with Blue Carbon Fiber Onlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Milled Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Designer: Vlad Domozhirov
- Titanium Backspacer and Hardware
- Made in China