Victorinox Swiss Army Outdoorsman Hunter Pro Wood 4" Blade, Walnut Wood Handles, Nylon Pouch - 0.9410.63US2
VN0941063US2: Hunter Pro Wood
Victorinox Swiss Army
Hunter Pro Wood is another edition to the Hunter Pro Collection, featuring handles made from Swiss Walnut. Each knife has unique shades and grain patterns, making each piece truly one of a kind.
Tactical and trusted, the Hunter Pro collection is designed for easy one-handed access. The high carbon, stainless steel blade locks securely in place and the ergonomic handle provides a secure and comfortable grip; making this a serious must-have for the hunting enthusiast.
Swiss-made, the blade on the Hunter Pro is crafted with the same quality, craftsmanship and durability as the professional cutlery Victorinox produced for the slaughterhouse and meat-packing industries since 1884.
- Blade Length: 4" (100 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.8" (96.52 mm)
- Closed Length: 5" (130 mm)
- Open Length: 9" (223 mm)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.794 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.79" (20.066 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Sheath Material: Nylon Pouch
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (28.6495 g)
- Made in Switzerland