Viper Knives Odino Folding 2.875" Satin N690Co Drop Point Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle - V5916FC
VP5916FC: Odino Carbon Fiber, Satin
This compact, stout folder from Jesper Voxnaes is named for the Norse God Odin and it packs full cutting performance into a svelte package. The satin Bohler N690Co blade measures 2.875" in length by 4mm thick. Paired with the thin, ergonomic handle you have a functional EDC blade you will want to carry each and every day.
The Odino is a premium-level folding knife designed by talented Danish designer Jesper Voxnaes. It sports a frame lock mechanism with ball bearings at the pivot and it is made out of technologically advanced materials (the frame is full titanium and the scales are available in carbon fiber, titanium or G10). The unique style of Jesper Voxnaes’ design, influenced both by Scandinavian design and American knifemaking, features "typically Viper" fine details and excellent finishes that are combined into a stunning and absolutely original knife.
- Bohler N690Co stainless steel blade - vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treated.
- Ti6Al4V titanium frame lock and spacer.
- Tempered stainless steel pocketclip.
- Thrust bearings.
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690Co Stainless Steel, 57-59HRC
- Thickness: 0.157" (4 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Face Scale with Titanium Frame Lock
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Italy