Viper Knives Sakura Chefs / Carving Knife 5.5" Nitro B Stainless Steel Satin Blade, Bocote Wood Handles - VT7510BC
VP7510BC: Viper Knives Bocote Wood Carving Knife
A Viper Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, the Sakura line is devoted to the enthusiast who does not want to compromise on Viper quality, even in the kitchen. The high-performance Nitro B stainless steel used in every blade offers the proper compromise between cutting qualities and oxidation resistance. The wood handles are durable and immaculately finished to give the Sakura line those warm and elegant notes that always distinguish a gentleman’s knife.
This carving knife comes with a 5.5" Nitro B stainless steel blade and full tang construction. The handles are made from stabilized bocote wood and shaped to comfortably fit the hand. Gift Box included.
- Blade Length: 5.50" (140.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 5.25" (133.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.80" (250.0 mm)
- Blade Material: Nitro B Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-59HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Bocote Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.71" (18.0 mm)
- Weight: 4.58 oz.
- Designer: Jens Anso, Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in Italy