Viper Knives Sakura Santoku Knife 7.875" Nitro B Stainless Steel Satin Blade, Zircote Wood Handles - VT7516ZI
VP7516ZI: Viper Knives Zircote Wood Santoku Knife
A Viper Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, the Sakura line is devoted to the enthusiast who does not want to compromise on Viper quality, even in the kitchen. The high-performance Nitro B stainless steel used in every blade offers the proper compromise between cutting qualities and oxidation resistance. The wood handles are durable and immaculately finished to give the Sakura line those warm and elegant notes that always distinguish a gentleman’s knife.
This santoku knife comes with a 7.875" Nitro B stainless steel blade and full tang construction. The handles are made from stabilized zircote wood and shaped to comfortably fit the hand. Gift Box included.
- Blade Length: 7.875" (200.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 7.50" (190.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 12.32" (313.0 mm)
- Blade Material: Nitro B Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-59HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Zircote Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.71" (18.0 mm)
- Weight: 5.29 oz. (150 g)
- Designer: Jens Anso, Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in Italy