Viper Knives Sakura Chef's Knife 8.25" Nitro B Stainless Steel Satin Blade, Olive Wood Handles - VT7518UL
VP7518UL: Viper Knives Olive Wood Chef's Knife
A Viper Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, the Sakura line is devoted to the enthusiast who does not want to compromise on Viper quality, even in the kitchen. The high-performance Nitro B steel used in every blade offers the proper compromise between cutting qualities and oxidation resistance. The wood handles are selected species and have immaculate finishes that give the Sakura line those warm and elegant notes that always distinguish a gentleman’s knife.
This chef's knife comes with an 8.25" Nitro B stainless steel blade and full tang construction. The handles are made from stabilized olive wood and shaped to comfortably fit the hand. Gift Box included.
- Blade Length: 8.25" (210.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 7.56" (192.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 13.75" (349.0 mm)
- Blade Material: Nitro B Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-59HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Olive Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.71" (18.0 mm)
- Weight: 7.05 oz.
- Designer: Jens Anso, Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in Italy