Wicked Edge WE120 Micro-Adjustable Precision Sharpener, No Base
WE120: WE120 Precision Sharpener
The WE120 Sharpener has all the great features as the WE100, but in addition, it includes a longer Degree Bar and a Riser Block which extend the angle range to 13-35 degrees per side. It also includes the Micro-Adjustable Ball-Joint system which allows for angle changes in 0.05-degree increments. This is the same sharpening system that has been included with the Pro-Pack II for years, but with a basic stone set.
The Wicked Edge is a precision engineered, angle guided manual sharpening machine. It was designed to very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. While the results are excellent, it is easy to use and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. Made in the USA.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1-degree increments
- Micro-Adjustment: 0.05-degree increments
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8.0"
- Max Clamping Width: 0.375"
- Base: Not included
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
- Dimensions: 11.0" x 5.75" x 5.50"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Granite base sold separately
- Made in the USA