Wicked Edge WE320 Generation 3 Pro Sharpener with Case
WE320: Generation 3 Pro Sharpener
The Generation 3 Pro Sharpener is a premier sharpener and definite must if you are sharpening a large volume of knives, run a sharpening service or want a sharpener with the simplest setup and the newest hardware. It is feature rich and makes sharpening, touch-ups and repairs a quick and easy task for any user.
The one-step angle adjustment, ranging from 14 to 27 degrees, allows the user to change the sharpening angle simultaneously on both sides of the knife which makes the process of sharpening a knife with the Generation 3 Pro model faster and simpler than other models.
The free-floating, Cam-Lock Vise Jaw design allows for one-handed, secure clamping of knives including fully flat ground blades and it features a tension adjustment which lets the user choose the appropriate tension for varying thicknesses of knives. The maximum blade thickness accepted by the Generation 3 Pro is 3/16" but jaws for 1/4" thick blades are available for this model. A self-centering vise jaw helps create a symmetrical angle on both sides of your knife while you sharpen.
Mounted on a sturdy base that includes storage shelves for 6 of your most used abrasive handles, The Generation 3 Pro Sharpener provides a great platform for stationary, at home use or in the professional workspace. The sharpener comes with a hard, waterproof, shock resistant case for storage and transport of the sharpener with a variety of accessories.
- One-Step angle adjustment
- One-Step clamping
- Angle adjustment from 14 – 27 degrees (28-54 degrees inclusive)
- Storage Shelf that will hold up to 6 abrasive handle pairs
- Max Clamping Width: 0.1875"
- Micro-adjustable ball joint guide rods
- Vise Jaw is free floating and will clamp almost any type of knife, including fully flat ground blades
- Vise Jaw is self-centering so the angle on each side of the knife is symmetrical
- Hard Carrying Case by Royal Case Co.
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Vise Jaws: 6061-T6 Aluminum and Stainless Steel Insert
- Housing: 6061-T6 Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Guide Rods: 304 Stainless Steel
- Angle Control Hardware: 304 Stainless Steel
- Stone Holders: Injection Molded Polypropylene Plastic
- Stones: Monocrystalline Diamonds
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- 0.5-degree coarse angle adjustments
- 0.05-degree fine angle adjustments
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Made in the USA