Wicked Edge WE50 GO Portable Sharpening System
WE50: Wicked Edge GO
The Wicked Edge GO is a precision engineered, manual sharpening machine. It holds the angle while both sides of knife are sharpened at the same time, creating a perfectly shaped edge. It's made from high quality, aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel. The GO is designed to be portable and can be used anywhere.
- Angle Control: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen wrench
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Max blade length: 15"
- Base: C-clamp included
- Tool Roll included
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Safety Shields
- 10" and 12" Guide Rods
- Included Abrasives: Medium Coarse 200 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 each)
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Made in the USA