We Knife Company 925A MRF Markus Reichart Folder Slipjoint Folding Knife 3.44" CPM S35VN Polished Bead Blast Blade, Marbled Carbon Fiber Handles
WEK925A: 925A MRF Markus Reichart Folder
We Knife Company
The 925 MRF is a modern slipjoint knife with a simple but beautiful aesthetic. Like a traditional slipjoint, there isn't a locking mechanism on the knife, but unlike others, the detent while open and on the breakpoint is very strong. This prevents the knife from closing unintentionally while under heavy use. The wide drop point blade is made from high-quality CPM S35VN stainless steel and has either a polished bead blast or stonewashed finish. The slim handles are made from two slabs of lightweight carbon fiber in either a marbled or shred variation and conform to your hand like a second skin.
- Blade Length: 3.44"
- Closed Length: 4.56"
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Polished Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Marbled Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Liner Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Pivot Assembly: Bronze Washers
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Weight: 3.32 oz.
- Designer: Markus Reichart
- Made in China