UST Ultimate Survival StarFlash Micro Signal Mirror - 20-51170-101
WG2051170101: StarFlash Micro
Ultimate Survival Technologies
The StarFlash Micro is lightweight and virtually unbreakable signal mirror with a precision aiming system. Works even in overcast conditions, at night with moonlight, or with other light sources.
1. Stand facing the sun or other light source in an open area with a clear view of the sky and, if possible, the horizon.
2. Reflect light from the light source onto your hand or other nearby surface making sure to not block the light from the light source to the mirror surface.
3. Slowly bring the mirror toward your eye until the mirror touches your cheek, Look through the star at the reflected light on your hand (or other surface). A bright glowing spot will show in the star. This is the aim indicator.
4. Holding the mirror close to your eye, and still looking at the aim indicator, slowly turn and angle the mirror until you place the aim indicator directly on the object you wish to flash. If no target is in sight, continually sweep the horizon.
- Height: 2" (51 mm)
- Width: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Depth: 0.1" (3 mm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz. ( 14 g)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in China