UST Ultimate Survival StarFlash Multi-Tool Signal Mirror - 20-MTL0005
WG20MTL0005: StarFlash Multi-Tool
Ultimate Survival Technologies
The StarFlash Multi-Tool is a lightweight and virtually unbreakable signal mirror with a precision aiming system. The mirror works even in overcast conditions, at night with moonlight, or with other light sources. It also has several useful tools built in to the mirror.
1. Stand facing the sun or other light source in an open area with a clear view of the sky and, if possible, the horizon.
2. Reflect light from the light source onto your hand or other nearby surface making sure to not block the light from the light source to the mirror surface.
3. Slowly bring the mirror toward your eye until the mirror touches your cheek, Look through the star at the reflected light on your hand (or other surface). A bright glowing spot will show in the star. This is the aim indicator.
4. Holding the mirror close to your eye, and still looking at the aim indicator, slowly turn and angle the mirror until you place the aim indicator directly on the object you wish to flash. If no target is in sight, continually sweep the horizon.
- Flint fire starter bar
- Ruler (inch)
- Lanyard with whistle
- Liquid filled compass
- Ruler (cm)
- Dimensions: 3" x 4.6" (117 mm x 76 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (91 g)
- Made in China