William Henry Pikatti Beaumont Compact Folding Knife 2" Wave Damascus Blade, Damascus and Carbon Fiber Handles - B04 Beaumont
WHB04BEAUMONT: Pikatti Beaumont Carbon Fiber Compact Folding Knife
William Henry Knives
The Pikatti Beaumont features a beautiful frame in hand-forged, etched 'Twist' Damascus by Chad Nichols inlaid with carbon fiber. The razor-sharp black coated 'Wave' Damascus with a sharp core in ZDP-189. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with smokey quartz. The perfect companion for every occasion, the Pikatti Beaumont is one of the smallest and most portable of William Henry's folding knives. This edition is limited to 250 pieces.
- 'Wave' Damascus with ZDP-189 Core
- Hand-Forged Damascus
- Carbon Fiber
- Smoky Quartz
- Leather Lanyard
- One-Hand Button Lock System
- Leather Carrying Case
- Blade Length: 2.0" (50.8 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Handle Length: 2.625" (66.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.625" (117.6 mm)
- Blade Steel: 'Wave' Damascus with ZDP-189 Core
- Handle Material: Hand-Forged Damascus with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Includes a Leather Lanyard and Beautiful Black Wooden Display Case
- Weight: 1.0 oz. (28.3 g)
- Handmade in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Has an extremely high carbon and chromium content allowing for exceptional sharpness and durability. With this hardness comes decreased corrosive properties.
This product is USA born and raised.