William Henry Lancet 'Barrow' Compact Folding Knife 2.75" Wave Damascus Blade, Mokume Gane Handles with Fossilized Mammoth Bone Inlays - B10 Barrow
WHB10BARROW: Lancet 'Barrow' Compact Folding Knife
William Henry Knives
The Lancet 'Barrow' features a beautiful frame of hand-forged Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar, inlaid with a stunning piece of 10,000-year-old fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone. The blade is William Henry's exclusive 'Wave' Damascus with a ZDP-189 core. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with sapphires. Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Lancet defines the essential gentleman's folder in the modern world. The 'Barrow' features some of the most exotic materials and hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation. This edition is limited to 250 pieces.
- 'Wave' Damascus with ZDP-189 Core
- Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar
- Fossilized Mammoth Bone
- Leather Lanyard
- One-Hand Button Lock System
- Leather Carrying Case
- Blade Length: 2.75" (69.9 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.625" (66.7 mm)
- Handle Length: 3.625" (92.1 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.375" (162.0 mm)
- Blade Steel: Wave Damascus with ZDP-189 Core
- Handle Material: Mokume Gane with Fossilized Mammoth Bone Inlays
- Includes a Leather Lanyard and Beautiful Black Wooden Display Case
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Handmade in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.