Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Soft Cheese Knife - 3110
WU3110: Grand Prix II | 5" Soft Cheese Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Cheese knife for Softcheese
- The knife for soft cheese such as Brie, Camembert or Roquefort has a very distinctive look. Holes in the blade prevent the cheese from sticking to it.
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Forged and stamped knives with ergonomic handles.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)