Wusthof Epicure 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife - 3950-7/23
WU3950723: Epicure | Wusthof Epicure 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
Wusthof precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The innovative and technically advanced Western knife series. These feature USA-made Epicurean recycled wood handles and invisible ceramic-coated blades for unsurpassed performance in the kitchen.
- Distinctive, modern and dynamic blade shapes.
- Handles are made from Epicurean material that feels warm and comfortable in the hand. Ergonomic and sculptured.
- Rivets, a traditional Wusthof feature, are now in stainless steel.
- Pronounced forged bolster.
- Ceramic coating increases surface hardness, corrosion resistance and protects the surface against scratches.
- Blade Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.